1. Where are the Products Shipped from?
Products are shipped out from our Singapore Warehouse.
77 High Street #04-06
High Street Plaza
2. What is the estimated delivery period for an Order placed with us?
For Items in Stock, The delivery will be Next Day. For items not in stock, the lead-time information is available on the product page
For Items in stock, the courier will pick the item on Same/Day next Day. For items not in stock, the lead-time information is available on the product page. Transit time depends on the courier companies service levels. Find the information below.
Total time for Delivery
Total time is based on the amount of time it takes to get payment authorization, order processing, leadtime and the transit time from the carrier.
3. Will I be able to send my Order to another delivery address, apart from my registered address?
Yes, you may indicate the Delivery Address while checking out.
4. For Singapore Delivery, What will be usual timing for the delivery of an Order during the delivery date?
9 AM – 6 PM.
5. If I require the delivery to be done outside of the usual delivery period, will I be charged any additional fee?
Yes, customers may be charged with an additional fee for the delivery if the delivery period requested by the Customers, fall outside of the usual delivery period as stated.
6. If I’m not around or contactable at the time of delivery, what will happen?
We will have to re-arrange for another delivery to be made. Additional cost of delivery may apply. Please Contact Us for more information.
7. Can anyone signoff the delivery note if I’m not around at the time of delivery?
Yes, any person who is from your company may sign off the delivery note but they have to show proof of identification when signing off. This would include stamping of the company chop, signature and NRIC of the receiver on the delivery note.
It depends on the Delivery Courier companies policy. Usually a Signature and Company stamp is required.
8. What do I look out for during the delivery of the goods?
You should be checking for the condition, quantity, part number of the goods that you have ordered.
9. What happens if I receive goods of the wrong condition or of defective condition?
You must call your Account Manager OR Customer Support to check on this during the time of delivery. This should be done without signing off from the delivery person who is delivering this. Any signoff or acceptance of the delivery would deem fully acceptance of the goods that you have ordered and after which, there will be no returns or refunds of any kind.
10. Can I Self-Pickup?
Yes we would love that. You can choose Collect In Store option while checking Out.
11. Can you use Our courier company account to ship?
Yes, Use store pick-up while checking out.